Robindale Media is seeking a Digital Strategist to join our innovative and growing team of media planning and buying professionals. In this role, you will support the Media Director, VP of Digital Media, and account managers in implementing, managing, and reporting on digital media campaigns across our growing list of clients.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Ideal candidates will have an established track record of serving accounts on the agency side, developing, and implementing digital strategies, and quantifying results of those strategies in easy to understand, transparent reporting. If you have strong communication skills, an analytical mindset, and can work efficiently and effectively in a virtual office setting – this may be a perfect fit for you!
· Assist in the creation and implementation of campaigns across Google Ads, Programmatic DSP’s, Social Media Platforms, Email Platforms and More.
· Assist in managing the Robindale Media website as well as client websites.
· Compile both internal and client facing reports on digital campaigns.
· Continuously aid in optimizing and developing existing campaigns by developing data backed recommendations on a weekly basis
· Assist in vetting new vendors and technologies to expand and refine Robindale’s digital offerings
· 2-4 years hands on management of digital advertising campaigns across Google Ads, Programmatic DSP’s, Social Media and Email Marketing in an agency setting
· Google Ads and Analytics certifications required, IAB certifications a plus
· Experience with Google Data Studio a plus
· Microsoft Office with strong Excel and PowerPoint aptitude required
· Proven track record of working in a remote setting strongly preferred
· Experience in education, automotive, legal, and other highly competitive markets strongly preferred
About Robindale Media
· Robindale Media (RobindaleMedia.com) is a full-service media buying agency located in Lower Merion PA. The company was founded in 2017 by Suby Ross and is currently servicing the media and advertising needs of 30+ accounts monthly. All employees work remotely and are afforded tremendous autonomy to employ their unique approach to professionalism.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
All Robindale employees work from their homes. This position is in compliance with CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Programmatic Campaign Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Advertising Agency: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Ads: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 3 years (Preferred)