Robindale Media is seeking a Media Coordinator to join our innovative and growing team of media planning and buying professionals. In this role, you will support the account managers in all aspects of client’s advertising campaigns with exciting opportunity to learn and collaborate.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you have strong communication skills, an analytical mindset, are able to work efficiently in a virtual office setting and have a positive attitude – this may be a perfect fit for you!
- Coordinate and traffic creative assets between client and vendors
- Create Proof of Performance reports for clients
- Monitor media schedules including broadcast spot times
- Assist with research for media plan recommendations
- Review vendor contracts for accuracy
- Prepare campaign post buy and analytics reports
- Ensure media invoices are received and filed in a timely manner
- Help with monthly budget reconciliation process
- Maintain healthy relationships with media vendor contacts
- BA-BS in Advertising/Marketing/Communications preferred but not required
- Minimum 1-2 years hands on related experience
- Microsoft Office with strong Excel and PowerPoint aptitude
About Robindale Media
- Robindale Media (RobindaleMedia.com) is a full-service media buying agency located in Lower Merion PA. The company was founded in 2017 by Suby Ross and is currently servicing the media and advertising needs of 20-25 accounts monthly. All employees work remotely and are afforded tremendous autonomy to employ their unique approach to professionalism.